Sunday, September 7, 2008

Things I want to learn how to make:

A Messenger Bag that has a spot to hold my yoga mat... I'm a city girl now and I need to be able to just carry one bag and not a bag and a mat and a water bottle, etc. 

I'd also like to make a hip bag (it's kind of like a glorified fanny pack).  They are kind of trendy for all the bike kids, but I want it for when I nanny. I can put my phone, wallet and keys in it when I take the baby for a walk, etc.  Sometimes maybe some gum and tampons. 

Anyone know good resources for learning these skills? I know how to sew. I made a bag once (using a sewing machine!!) in Santa Cruz under the direction of my awesome roomie Josie. Need to start researching!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooooh I wanna see you in a "hip" fanny pack ;) I know you could pull it off. Love, Lisa