Tuesday, December 22, 2009

staying public for now.. been a while.

I've been meaning to blog. Lots of stuff happening recently.

Jill's workshop was fabulous! I had to really make the effort to get there in the blizzard!! It was worth the walking, the freezing, the soreness. Everything. I learned so much over the course of the weekend. Lots of working on leg-over-head and pasasana. Jill has some awesome tricks up her sleeve. Thank you for sharing them with us. I had a home practice, at work, yesterday. I did full primary, plus the 1st 3 poses of 2nd series. I'm really sore today. I tried to practice a little bit at work today, but I just didn't have it it me. I've noticed that having a sore throat and using ujayi breath doesn't feel so great.

a favorite quote from the weekend: "I'm not concerned where you place your hand in Triangle, I'm concerned with the state of the Triangle." Fabulous.

After work, I shoveled my car and bike out of their spots and fed myself food from Honey's Sit and Eat for dinner. I have the apartment to myself for a week and last night was kind of sad for me, but tonight I am making the most of it. I will probably watch a movie and hang out with Huckster and Pig. Asher and Pixel come back on Sunday! Yay!

We're on a break from TT until January. I need to do some studying, but it's been nice to not think so much about Asana and Philosophy on a daily basis.

I'm working on Christmas which is good and bad. Good because I have no plans otherwise, Bad because i'd rather just sleep in and do nothing all day. My bosses will see patients in the morning and then come home and eat Chinese food with their son and I. After that, I think they will go to a movie. When i'm off, I might take myself out to a movie at the Ritz, if they're open.

I'm going to see It's Complicated on Saturday with a nanny friend of mine. I love Meryl Streep! Can't wait!

Just got a haircut recently from Anthony at American Mortals, he comes highly recommended!

Well, That's all for now. I'll be blogging more hopefully, but who knows. Happy Holidays!

No comments: