Monday, September 27, 2010

New place, New goals.

I have decided to sit down with myself and figure out what it is that I want to do in this lifetime.

I broke it down:

House Goals:
A patio
Chickens & Coop
A garden
Painted bedroom
Curtains for the kitchen
Use the clothing line outside as much as possible to dry freshly washed clothes.

Self-Goals:
2 to 2.5 hour computer time limit a day.
less facebook, more real life interactions. (maximum of 3 updates/day).
less coffee, more water & tea.
less refined stuff (sugar, etc).
asana practice 5-6 times/week.
find an acupuncturist for my allergies. (and stress).
find some form of massage therapy/body work that works to help me relax, etc.
more ayurvedic cooking...

Future Goals:
A trip to Mysore.
1 or 2 childrens.
A vacation with Asher.
Take Saturdays off from work for the Sabbath.
Eastside Ashtanga?? maybe...


That's all for now. I'm thinking of getting back on the blog wagon. It feels good to write.

Xo

5 comments:

oakley oil rig sunglasses said...

A lot of people nowadays feel Cheap Oakley Sunglasses spectacles and also huygy7n sun shades are usually entirely special and possess not necessarily choices. Yet once we point out Oakley Jawbone, you could somewhat have got concerns. can sun shades likewise have Oakley Frogskin? Sure, you might be proper. In fact, they will is the sun shades which may have approved contact lenses. and they also have got the goal of the 2 Oakley Frogskins a static correction and also Oakley Frogskin type assertion.

brian7 said...

Do you need some info on low cost rehab centers? Then these guys should work for you. Good luck!

Tina said...

If you are looking for info on a drug rehab centers then you need to do research and find the one that works for you. Thanks for the post.

Joan Brown said...

For over 10 years I was an addict and needed treatment alcohol rehab help. When I got the help I needed, I could start living my life again.

John said...

Great info, thanks for posting. You should look into visalus body by vi 90 day challenge. It’s a really great product and shows results.