Sunday, April 18, 2010

juicy:sexy.

I feel so blessed to have been given the opportunity to practice with my teacher and dear friend, Jill Manning, this past week at WakeUp Yoga.

So this is how it went: 5 days of practice, 6-8am everyday. Chanting to begin, then asana practice.

The week long workshop was called: Every seed has the tree, every tree has the seed.

There are many, many seeds that have been planted in my mind. It's hard for me to even articulate what I want to say here in this here blog. I just want to say that I have so much "homework" that I'll be working on for a while.

Lots of working on 'floating' to stand. dropbacks. pasasana prep squats. etc.

I am always amazed with how Jillji makes yoga fun and informative. It's chocked full of asana, with very precise breath cues and funny anecdotes, such as "juicy sexy" (you had to be there. ha.)

I hope there's an opportunity to do a week long practice with Jill again soon. She really shatki-fied the space. Much love. Keep it juicy.sexy.

No comments: