Monday, July 5, 2010

6 things I'm loving about practice right now....

I borrowed this idea from Christina's Blog, Prescribing Yoga.

1. I love the vinyasas between the asana's in 2nd series. It's seriously beautiful and fun. I love when you pick yourself up after Ustrasana and Laghu Vajrasana. It's just wild.

2. I love that I still can't do a headstand for more than 5 breaths at a time. It will come soon. I love that I keep trying and trying and trying.

3. I love that this practice is physical and mental. There are so many mental challenges... For example, I've been kind of freaking out right before drop backs recently. Totally mental. I love that my mind is challenged as much as my body is.

4. I love the quietness in the room. Just breath and some whispers. Sometimes there's a loud thud, I like that too.

5. I love the repetition. I like that everyday things feel different even though you're practicing the same thing.

6. I love that yoga has become part of my lifestyle. I told my friend's that I needed a hobby... They said, Isn't yoga a hobby? I said, No, It's my lifestyle. It truly has shaped my life.

2 comments:

Frank said...

Regarding #1: Love those vinyasas too! Though I sometimes make a loud thud afterwords (see #4).

oakley oil rig sunglasses said...

A lot of people nowadays feel Cheap Oakley Sunglasses spectacles and also huygy7n sun shades are usually entirely special and possess not necessarily choices. Yet once we point out Oakley Jawbone, you could somewhat have got concerns. can sun shades likewise have Oakley Frogskin? Sure, you might be proper. In fact, they will is the sun shades which may have approved contact lenses. and they also have got the goal of the 2 Oakley Frogskins a static correction and also Oakley Frogskin type assertion.