Sunday, August 10, 2008

Deluxe. Dhyana.

Yesterday, D/A/ and I went into Center City to check out a hair salon called Deluxe.  It was so adorable. Deluxe is owned by Mary, Maria, Matt and Kyra. It's retro-chic,  has exposed brick, very simple yet completely divine.  Mary gave both me and D new styles.  It was my first hair cut since November 1, 2007... damn! No more mullet. Deluxe is on South Street and 21st, next to Bicycle Therapy.  If you go to their webpage and print out their coupon, you get $10 off your first hair cut.  A basic cut is $45 which is a great price! 

Today, I went to Dhyana Yoga in Rittenhouse Square on Walnut and 16th. The studio a decent size and very comforting.  Dhyana, the owner, led this morning's Vinyasa All Levels class. It was very fun and Ashtanga-based, which for me was awesome.  I've decided to do Dhyana's 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training that starts in September. More to come on that later. 

The move to Philly happens in less than a week now. I'm so excited!!!

No comments: