Monday, November 2, 2009

lots of stuff happening.

ok here's a roster of events coming up:

jill manning: led primary @ yoga squared on nov. 7th, 10am.
jill manning: foundations first workshop on nov. 7th (1-5pm) and 8th (12-4pm) @ yoga squared, ($90 for weekend, or 50/day)

yogasquared.com or jillmanning.com for details...

david keil is having a special led primary class @ yoga squared on nov. 14th, 9am.
david keil is also doing a week of mysore (nov 9th to 13th) @ yoga squared, i think most spots are filled but there might be a few openings for the 11am group. call yoga squared for details!

----

so i'll be submerging myself in ashtanga love this upcoming week. can't wait.

i had this insane eye migraine yesterday after practice. my vision went wackadoodle. i was seeing spots and swirls. then i vomited, while driving my car home, luckily i had a bag in my lap just in case.. ( i was feeling super nauseous). i spent the rest of my birthday on the sofa. horrible!

so tonight, i am doing a re-do of my birthday. morgan, asher and i are going to bar ferdinand on my bosses bday tab/present for me. and then we will see saw 6. will be loads of fun.

the end. infinite love.


2 comments:

stacy said...

Do you need info on residential rehab? Then articles like this one can really help you out. Thanks for posting.

Tina said...

Great info, thanks for posting. You should look into visalus body by vi 90 day challenge. It’s a really great product and shows results.