Sunday, December 28, 2008

back to black... or soy lattes rule my world.

i've made a decision on dairy.

that decision is to cut it out of my life for good. 

i've been on and off with it for a long time and this time it's out the door!

no more cow dairy, goat dairy.. no more dairy. (i'm not even going to eat dairy with lactose pills!)

i've realized dairy has been messing up my digestive tract more than i care to share with anyone. 

it's been affecting my life very negatively. so goodbye dairy, hello ricemilk/soymilk/coconut yogurt!!

i drank black coffee today from la colombe. it reminded me of when i used to drink black coffee in college because i wasn't sure how else to drink it... for example, i didn't know how much sugar/dairy to put into it... so i just drank it black.

i'm going back to the basics. back to black!!!!

No comments: