Saturday, September 5, 2009

welcome morgan!!

This is Morgan in foreground, Asher in middle ground, Stranger in background. We went to Higher Grounds (pictured) this morning! First time there. What a lovely place to drink coffee. Great atmosphere, lots of art, lots of space. I like it better then OneShot merely because it's bigger and you don't feel like you're sitting on top of strangers. We also went to N. 3rd for brunch, I had two fried eggs with chili on top of a delicious corn bread. The food was fab! We hadn't been there either. A day of firsts. We also went to Art Star and I bought a pair of earrings. That store is going to be where I spend money on things for me or special gifts for friends. It's truly amazing.

I'm enjoying having Morgan as a roommate. I love being on vacation. We went to Ray's Happy Birthday Bar in South Philly to celebrate J.D.'s bday last night. It was crowded, smokey (they allow smoking apparently), and kinda nutty, but it was nice to be there with a bunch of good people I know. We biked there from No.Libs. It's a little over 6 miles round trip. Now I am relaxing. Off to Providence tomorrow for a mini-road trip to see Jill and maybe connect with my Holga again.


No comments: