Tuesday, July 28, 2009

nyc. you defeat me.

it rained it poured. i bought a poncho and when i opened it, this is what i saw... officially a tourist in times square after a long day of photo assisting.
this is mr. gilbert. he's a puppy. very cute.
my very first strand bookstore bag. swanky pigeons.
defeat sticker on bike in alphabet city.

----

this is my second trip to nyc recently and i always feel defeated afterwards. i feel no desire or urge to live in that city. ever. never. even if i was a millionaire. it's extremely tense there. i find myself walking much slower than everyone else and i get pushed around a bunch. philly is a good place for me. i'm tired.

----

i practiced mysore at yoga sutra nyc. john campbell and his assistant constanza roldan. got an amazing assist in supta kurmasana from constanza. she's so great! i like practicing in a new place and not knowing anyone. no drama. no fuss. i keep to myself on the mat and it's nice. back to yoga squared for a few days before making the big move over to yoga sutra philly. hope everything goes smoothly for everyone making that transition.

----

No comments: