Sunday, July 5, 2009

street art...

on spruce, close to 42nd. haven't seen sticker street art that i've liked in a while/ took this with my handy dandy camera phone. i need a digital camera. any one have an old one they want to give me or trade? i have a mountain bike i want to get rid of. along with some other random goodies in my apt.

also noticed that acro yoga on sundays is cancelled until the fall. leaving wednesday night as the only night to get together to practice flying and basing. anyone want to get together sometime on the weekend and base me? or vice versa. i'm craving some flying. let me know. i have the acro manual, so that helps. xo.

2 comments:

Tom said...

Sucks about acro, but Jadee and I did Acro after Jadee in the park a week ago and I imagine we will again next Saturday. So show up at Rittenhouse from 2-3 this coming Saturday and I will base you (with Jadee spotting of course :-).

Amanda said...

ok maybe i will be there!